Tank Journal Archive

Darkspartan

May 11, 2012
Canberra
is that mud or sand in the container? are you growing mangroves
@leodb89 Just sand. I dont know whether I should just take the container out and put sand directly onto the glass. And yup, I love the look of Mangroves. Even if you need a tonne of them to actually be effective! haha

How much flow does everyone have in their sump?

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
@leodb89 Just sand. I dont know whether I should just take the container out and put sand directly onto the glass. And yup, I love the look of Mangroves. Even if you need a tonne of them to actually be effective! haha

How much flow does everyone have in their sump?

I think a container is a good idea because you can take it out without disturbing it but I think you might want to grab a slightly bigger container lol

Darkspartan

May 11, 2012
Canberra
I think a container is a good idea because you can take it out without disturbing it but I think you might want to grab a slightly bigger container lol
Lol it does now appear to be a little over the top for my chinese food container....

The kessil 150 is going fantastic in the sump btw. So i will accept any consideration of me being crazy and note how awesome it is. Haha though one very annoying point is that you cannot control it with the new kessil controller....

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Lol it does now appear to be a little over the top for my chinese food container....

The kessil 150 is going fantastic in the sump btw. So i will accept any consideration of me being crazy and note how awesome it is. Haha though one very annoying point is that you cannot control it with the new kessil controller....
Oh i thought it was a 360.....a 150 isnt so bad..the new 160's just got released and are controllable :)