Tank Journal Archive

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Correct , suspect he is an import... Our Aussie hand caught are green and gold lol.

I got my first betta in 1984 - we are showing our age now ;) But I guess we were always destined to keep fish...
By 1984 I had already earned my commission in the Army. I started out with a stainless steel framed 20 gallon high tank back in 1972 when I was 10, it was all downhill from there, lol. My first fish were a Kuhli loach, Retailed Black shark and a Pearl Gourami. Then it was on to breeding South American cichlids, African cichlids and my Bettas. I did a little bit outside in ponds during the summer with Mollies, Guppies, Swordtails and Platys.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
By 1984 I had already earned my commission in the Army. I started out with a stainless steel framed 20 gallon high tank back in 1972 when I was 10, it was all downhill from there, lol. My first fish were a Kuhli loach, Retailed Black shark and a Pearl Gourami. Then it was on to breeding South American cichlids, African cichlids and my Bettas. I did a little bit outside in ponds during the summer with Mollies, Guppies, Swordtails and Platys.
Snap - done exactly those activities too in a parallel dimension!!!