Off-Topic

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
& The Problem Is Officer??
Where are all the well loaded utes & trucks in the country?
We have all seen the loads in Asian country's, but who has "room for one more" over here :rolleyes
IMAG1777.jpg

20130315_143104.jpg

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
i hope the ibc's were full ken and you used your folk lift ;)
Nah not full, ...but any excuse to play on a forklift at home mate lol.

The first pic is tame compared to the second :) Now, if you had a few more stacked on top ....
Accepted...next time we have that many IBC's laying around.

Show us a pic when the 4 IBCs are filled and then we'll be impressed :p
I reckon filled would have flipped the poor ole ute @holly lol.

Oceanarium

Nov 8, 2011
Perth
Not my ute just answering the challenge :D

Where are all the well loaded utes & trucks in the country?
Pretty sure my old Landcruiser ute would have made some good photo's at times.

I remember carting 1400ltrs sea water 400kg of lime sand in one load.

Then there was the time I was pulling up the very steep (30 degree grade) drive way at home with a full load of yellow sand in the back and a full load of blue metal in the trailer.................. Then she stalled at the top :eek:eek:eek:eek Oh f**k I thought........ Brakes could not hold her there screeech all the way back down was loud enough to bring all the neighbors running. I did a sterling job at maneuvering the S bend back down whilst balancing the front brake and hand brake with all 4 wheels locking....... Well umm until I got to the bottom not so good at the 90 degree turn to miss the $100k boat o_0 Jack knifed the trailer into a twisted mess of steel and impaled it on the boat tow hitch :banghead Then i had to shovel it all off onto the lawn to free the car from the boat and trailer. I think there was a lesson in that some ware about over loading :reading

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
That is a cracker of a story Pete!

Good old 'Cruisers! I love driving them (used to... don't get to now)! Turning circle is the pits, try getting around a busy shopping centre car park in one on Pension day, urgh... fifty point turn.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Ken just going down to pick up some water.. View attachment 38054
That's what my work Barina Combovan feels like when I do an ewaste run and fill it to the brim with old computer crap. A 1.3l with a truck gear box dragging (well trying to) a tonne of old metal and plastic that may or may not ever get up to 60km/hr (but has done 100km/hr twice with a tail wind empty much to the horror of a co-worker).

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
I was putting up a fence at my house one day when I had this dero guy pull up with a trailer and 2 kids in his car. He asked me if I had any scrap metal laying round as he wanted to scrap it to get some money to take his kids ice skating.

This is how he left my place

asphotos_e.ak.fbcdn.net_hphotos_ak_ash2_t31_p180x540_220321_10151195095866056_990907572_o.jpg

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
wow, thats special on a few levels. I helped my girlfriend pick up a day bed yesterday. It took 3 men & a forklift to put the 25kg bed frame on my roof rack.

Oceanarium

Nov 8, 2011
Perth
I like hanging out at IKEA .... Funny watching people come out to the car park with their boxes way bigger than their cars, you see some imaginative loads there. :p