News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
The Reefuge Gold - Launched!
Hello everyone,

We are very happy to say that Reefuge Gold is now available for purchase. A new navigation tab has been added which is pretty simple to navigate, but if there are any questions please ask them. It has been a long time since this project started getting worked on, and a lot of time and effort has gone into it. We would like to thank the beta testers who helped test the system for bugs.

For those of you who don't know what Reefuge Gold is, please click here. For those of you who do, please feel free to purchase as much as you like. This not only helps support The Reefuge, but allows for better community content and member participation.

I would like to say a big thank you in advance to all the members who do purchase Gold. A lot of hard work gets put into this site, and by buying Gold, you are helping The Reefuge reach goals faster and provide a better community.

Thanks.

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
It would be good if you could click on your profile and in there it should show you how much you have.
Maybe even a log of gold that you have given away or received

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
Thanks Magic , Not sure why I can not see it from my phone though ?
I had to log on via a PC to see it. From my phone (samsung Note 2 ) I couldn't see it.
Sorry , found it .I just had to use the Toggle sidebar .....I will shut up now