News

firechild

Nov 8, 2011
Cromer, Sydney
I'm trying to add products but it keeps coming up with a server error. Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with the system at the moment?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I'm trying to add products but it keeps coming up with a server error. Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with the system at the moment?

Hi firechild,

You must first fill in your personal details. Please read the first post of this thread for details.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Can you please either post a screenshot of the error, or copy and paste the message in here.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi firechild,

Can you please fill out all the information in the add product page, and take a screenshot of it before pressing submit. There may be a glitch in there somewhere. Most likely, you are perhaps filling in $10 in the price as opposed to 10. Do not include symbols.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi firechild,

No, if you put in $20.50 for example, it should work. Let me know if there are problems, we need to get on all the bugs before the store goes gold.

Thanks.

firechild

Nov 8, 2011
Cromer, Sydney
Ok, I seem to be making some progress. I take it the "version" field is supposed to be a model number or similar? I am trying to put the model number in this field but it appears that it won't accept "LT-391-1050". I assume this is due to the dashes?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello firechild,

The version field is something I have been meaning to get rid of. Please ignore it.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
another possible segestion

mabe put whom listed the item in the details to enable questions?
Hi newbiereef,

Thanks for the suggestion. Once the basic trading features are sorted out, we will be working on other features of the cart. First we need to get the basics.
I will soon be creating a thread with suggestions, and we will use that to add new features.

Thanks.

newbiereef

Nov 8, 2011
gracemere
Hi newbiereef,

Thanks for the suggestion. Once the basic trading features are sorted out, we will be working on other features of the cart. First we need to get the basics.
I will soon be creating a thread with suggestions, and we will use that to add new features.

Thanks.
no worries just thorwing ideas out there

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi aussieant32,

There will be a field called "Account Type". You will need to choose between personal or business. Yours will be a personal account.

I just checked your account, and you have filled out the informaion correctly. I tested your permissions, and you are able to view the cart. Please confirm this on your end.

Thanks.