News

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
maybe fix up the slowness of the site as well, as keep getting java script error when posting and notice the site gets slower and slower

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Just a quick heads up the inbox and alerts little red bubbles seem to be to high I can only see the bottom of the red bubble so i know there are alerts and inbox but I cant see how many etc. Maybe it is just my computer but it has been ok previously :)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Just a quick heads up the inbox and alerts little red bubbles seem to be to high I can only see the bottom of the red bubble so i know there are alerts and inbox but I cant see how many etc. Maybe it is just my computer but it has been ok previously :)
Hi Sarg,

Can you please give a screenshot?

Thanks.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I attempted to not look like a goose but have failed miserably.... how does one save a screen shot :cool:

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
maybe fix up the slowness of the site as well, as keep getting java script error when posting and notice the site gets slower and slower
Hi Chris this is only a front page. we have checked the system and there is no issue on this end. Thanks

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I attempted to not look like a goose but have failed miserably.... how does one save a screen shot :cool:
Hi Sarg,

Load up The Reefuge, and press the key called "Print Screen". Depending on your settings it may automatically save the image. If you are not prompted to save, open up an image editor and paste your clipboard. Save it and upload it here.

I have checked the site in IE, Firefox and Chrome and it all looks correct.

Thanks.

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
i am getting same in crome broswer , where you cant see alerts

screen shot