News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
The Reefuge v3.0
Hello everyone,

As you all can see, The Reefuge now has a different look. This is to to allow growth of the website for new features that are coming up. A lot of work went into this theme, and although it is different to what most of you are use to, once you get use to the new theme you will find it is easier to use than the old one.

There are also some small features that have been added, one worth mentioning is the daily stats in the sidebar. It now also tells users how many posts have been made on The Reefuge in the last day.

The main site will also be launching soon, so keep an eye out for that too.

Thanks.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
lol i kinda dont like the new colors and what not but you guys have done a great job so far so im sure you guys know what you're doing :) keep up the good work

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
But surely you load the main page to click 'what's new'? :p

I do the same to be honest, don't really navigate through the main page much unless I am heading to a specific section.

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Can I reduce the size of the text in posts? And un-bold the text?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi buddy23,

The text should not be bold. Unless a user has posted with all the text written in bold.

Thanks.

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Can I change it so the text is more like what I have circled in the pic? I feel like I am reading a kids book with the text this big haha
text.jpg