News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

The stats are running from the servers time.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

Once you get use to it being on the right hand side it will be okay. It may take a week or so to get use to. This furthers the integration with the main site so it all looks nice and snug. The next step is the footer, then the navigation is going to slightly change into a more streamline design (very basic tweak). Once that is completed the main site will have a little bit more work to go and then we launch.

Having said that, there will be a post soon asking members to help run the main site (adding blog entries, latest news, etc) so for anyone who would like to help please keep an eye out for that.

Thanks.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I know you are still playing and making tweaks, but your alignment has gone on the main page ... these four 'blocks' now don't align:
ai.imgur.com_hui5q.png

Menu Bar
Breadcrumb
Notifications (also sticks out on the right)
Header
Forum title

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi chimaera,

Thank you for pointing it out. It will be worked on tonight. You are pretty good at this stuff.

Thanks.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
yeah i guess the white background indicates a fresh start?

ah well like he said its something we have to get used to...but IMHO the reefuge with the FB chat that was running...that was my favourite...was perfect had the donate button and everythihng but i am a mere pawn in this chess game lol

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

The current theme is a temporary band aid for mobile users. The skin is going to become responsive in v3.1, which means it will go back to a "similar" style that you are all use to. The colours however will remain the same. Once the forums are responsive, the main site will launch.

Thanks.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Just wanted to say the new design is looking great! View on a laptop screen so not 100% whether it is fluid or not, but all looks sleek and well balanced.

Just need to sort out the transparent background on the logo now =0)
[edit]Just realised that all smileys are affected too ... the price you pay for a non-white background I guess!