News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
any idea how long will this skin/layout be on for?
Hello aussieant32,

This will be the design from this point on. It is suited to the main sites design and unless there is a need to change (new website technology) it will remain like this from this point forward.

Thanks.

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
You fear change dude? View attachment 6316 I will cure your worries..haha
no just a few things, in my opinion, look poor now.

First is the logo, would take 9 seconds to give it a clear background so it didn't have that white box around it. I will even do it for you, I am just that kind of guy.. :p

logo.png

Not a massive fan of how it looks now, but the content and you lads and lasses are whats important, a home isn't bricks and mortar as they say

V

'vspec'

You must have eye like an eagle bud, cause I can't even see it
CropperCapture[18].jpg

and yeah, we're all entitled to the opinions. Kudos for giving input.
This format is professional and clean. Pretty soon you will see why it suits perfectly.

V

'vspec'

Ah, yes, if I tilt my screen back fully, I can now see it, but in normal view, its as crisp as a cucumber

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
You must have eye like an eagle bud, cause I can't even see it
View attachment 6319

and yeah, we're all entitled to the opinions. Kudos for giving input.
This format is professional and clean. Pretty soon you will see why it suits perfectly.
I do a bit of graphics stuff so things like that bug me to no end, it can see it pretty easily. The logo backing is standard white #FFFFFF the forum background is slightly off #FCFCFC. Clear as day the difference on mine, its a 27 inch Full HD monitor though so might make it more obvious?

I know mate, it will grow on me, not overly important anyway as I said

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I see you changed "What's New?" toi "Latest Posts" - confused the heck out of my for a few seconds!

Also not sure yet how often this happens, but appears to be just for 1 or 2 Alerts ... the 3 alert symbol looks fine.
ai50.tinypic.com_k9td7c.jpg

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I see you changed "What's New?" toi "Latest Posts" - confused the heck out of my for a few seconds!

Also not sure yet how often this happens, but appears to be just for 1 or 2 Alerts ... the 3 alert symbol looks fine.
ai50.tinypic.com_k9td7c.jpg
Hi chimaera,

What browser are you using?

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi chimaera,

I am unable to reproduce this error. It may be a javascript issue if you are surfing other sites at the same time.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

Can you all please reply in regards to the banner. Is it working on all mobile devices and displaying correctly on all browsers?

Thanks.