Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Looks fantastic :) I'm planning on getting one of these babies down the line and creating an nps tank with it!

Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours :)

TunaBlue

Dec 16, 2014
Looks fantastic :) I'm planning on getting one of these babies down the line and creating an nps tank with it!

Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours :)
Do the attached photos work? I couldnt upload them into the post?
Yeah im planing sps up the top section with like a lps garden on top zoas around the mid bottom and a few nice rics on the bottom.
Great tank im so happy everything fits in the sump, only trouble is trying to get rid of micro bubbles... any help on that would be great, i assume they will subside once the skimmer n sump gets settled in...

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Do the attached photos work? I couldnt upload them into the post?
Yeah im planing sps up the top section with like a lps garden on top zoas around the mid bottom and a few nice rics on the bottom.
Great tank im so happy everything fits in the sump, only trouble is trying to get rid of micro bubbles... any help on that would be great, i assume they will subside once the skimmer n sump gets settled in...
Yep all the photos worked perfectly :)
Sounds like a solid plan and the bubbles should calm down as the system beds in properly too :)

TunaBlue

Dec 16, 2014
Is that artificial rock?

How did it break? I would think that it would glue fairly well with a super glue once dry.
ohh it didn't break, the water turned really green and it wouldn't go away so i did 100% water change.