Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Things Are Looking Good
Well I FINALLY have some acro in the tank and I must say I'm very happy with how it's going! I just wanted to say a very large and serious thank you to a friend for looking after my babies for me and also all of the amazing frags that he's given me. It really was an awesome day getting a box of goodies from him :) Before things got mounted:
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_20161007_193908_01_zpsxr994lac.jpeg

And now a couple of quick pictures for everyone :) I'm really pleased with how the tank is running and especially with the youth of the tank and how things are being done a little differently than what I've done in the past lol.
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_acrofts_zpsl5trjlgj.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_acroside_zpsgvocyqrq.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_largerfts_zpsffmdbkrf.jpg

lukusis

Sep 3, 2014
I still hate you and your stupid clam....

...... ^ jk's! *hugz* Looks great dude :)

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
I still hate you and your stupid clam....
...... ^ jk's! *hugz* Looks great dude :)
Haha I find it amusing how many people are amazed by her but then again there aren't a lot of people out there that would dedicate so much space to one. That and she's one of the nicest large clams I've seen :)

Nice @Wrassy
Good first wave of acro strike- Cant wait to see the rest of the troops :D
Wrassy's the name and acro's are the game :cool:
Pretty happy with the first wave, the second will be more frags and the third will be the bigger small colony pieces :D
Speaking of wrasse I've got my fingers crossed a certain species of leopards can be found for me :D will be getting a harem if the cost isn't sky high haha

I love it.
I can see the vision, gonna look great when that Radium grows and glows them sticks
The scape has definitely turned out how I was hoping it would which I'm pleased about :) should look really pretty once everything is in and settled! The Radium will make sure they're shining bright :D

Mattres

May 26, 2015
Adelaide
Haha I find it amu

The scape has definitely turned out how I was hoping it would which I'm pleased about :) should look really pretty once everything is in and settled! The Radium will make sure they're shining bright :D
Yea can't wait to see everything else in there to!
Speaking of Radiums I placed an order for a Spectra yesterday :D
What T5's do u run along side your Radium?

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Yea can't wait to see everything else in there to!
Speaking of Radiums I placed an order for a Spectra yesterday :D
What T5's do u run along side your Radium?
Halide time :D woohoo!
I'm running two actinic plus and two lagoon blue tubes with my Radium, I love the look and the corals seem to as well. They're Giesemann tubes but I'm also going to add a strip or two of blue led's as I miss the blue pop in the evenings lol

Mattres

May 26, 2015
Adelaide
Halide time :D woohoo!
I'm running two actinic plus and two lagoon blue tubes with my Radium, I love the look and the corals seem to as well. They're Giesemann tubes but I'm also going to add a strip or two of blue led's as I miss the blue pop in the evenings lol
Haha yup! :p I'll have the light but no new tank for a few months :dead
Okay nice. I think I've ordered 2x actinic blue and 2x Aquablue coral.
But I keep confusing myself with the names of the old and new Giesemann tubes.. I might grab a couple Aquablue azure which I think is like the lagoon blue.
I'm keen to see what u come up with for the LED strips!

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Those wrasse generally arrive in October. I'm sure you will get your hands on them.
Good stuff , enjoy the stocking of this tank. It sucks the day you decide that you can't fit another piece in.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Haha yup! :p I'll have the light but no new tank for a few months :dead
Okay nice. I think I've ordered 2x actinic blue and 2x Aquablue coral.
But I keep confusing myself with the names of the old and new Giesemann tubes.. I might grab a couple Aquablue azure which I think is like the lagoon blue.
I'm keen to see what u come up with for the LED strips!
Haha I wouldn't have a clue as to what the old and new bulbs are...
I would love to get some reefbrites but they're expensive lol the Hamilton ones look good as well though :)

Those wrasse generally arrive in October. I'm sure you will get your hands on them.
Good stuff , enjoy the stocking of this tank. It sucks the day you decide that you can't fit another piece in.
Coming from Mauritius/Madagascar they might take a little longer lol I'm not even sure I'll get them yet but my fingers are crossed!!
Isn't that why we upgrade? :P lol

lukusis

Sep 3, 2014
Haha I find it amusing how many people are amazed by her but then again there aren't a lot of people out there that would dedicate so much space to one. That and she's one of the nicest large clams I've seen :)
In the immortal words of the great uncle chop chop..... credit where credit is due!

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Coming from Mauritius/Madagascar they might take a little longer lol I'm not even sure I'll get them yet but my fingers are crossed!!
Isn't that why we upgrade? :p lol
Holy shit batman!! Just goes to show you can get anything on a Wishlist these days and just to confirm that concept - I just did this at the pub 5 mins ago!!!
Surreal!!!!
image.jpeg

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
In the immortal words of the great uncle chop chop..... credit where credit is due!
I'm hoping for another 15-20 years at least with her :)

Holy shit batman!! Just goes to show you can get anything on a Wishlist these days and just to confirm that concept - I just did this at the pub 5 mins ago!!!
Surreal!!!!View attachment 55217
You don't need to tell me! (well, everything but l. carmabi :( ) Lol sent Dave a question about the possibility of getting them and the reply I got was "email sent :)" lol he's the best out there!
Well it looks like everyone is doing well haha

E

ezza

What is the really crazy dark but bright orange coral on the left at the front?