Tank Journal Archive

E

ezza

I am totally in love with your system @OSCAR85 . Absolutely love the everything! Colours, shapes. That green monti is amazing. Oh how I long to see something like that in my tank.

<3 love love love love!!!

thepubenator

Competitions Guy
Nov 4, 2011
nice colors there, gotta be happy with that!

edit - the only thing i didn't like about zeo is dallas color, you got the stereotypical zeo dallas, try moving it to lower light and it will get color on the body a bit more not just polops

Last edited:

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
nice colors there, gotta be happy with that!

edit - the only thing i didn't like about zeo is dallas color, you got the stereotypical zeo dallas, try moving it to lower light and it will get color on the body a bit more not just polops
Thanks yeah I agree about the Dallas being a bit pale.
The other thing I can't keep is birds nest. I find people who have success with it in zeo tanks have t5 lighting. Marcus and I struggle though... I think it's the combo of leds and zeo.

MarcusT

Mar 24, 2013
Great to see your tank coming along spectacularly .... well done Lance.

Yep, can't keep bird nest in my tank, yet to find a magic touch for this coral.

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
I'm going to need to be led through this like a child if I take this on. I'm still planning on breaking down my display over the next month as the cyano is just doing my head in. Need to cook the rocks and reset my thinking on nutrient management...

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
I'm going to need to be led through this like a child if I take this on. I'm still planning on breaking down my display over the next month as the cyano is just doing my head in. Need to cook the rocks and reset my thinking on nutrient management...
happy to help.
It's very simple
Zeo start twice day
Sponge power each day
Zeobak Monday and Thursday
Shake stones once or twice a day.