Reef Discussion

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
I'll post Australia wide, will add about $10 to your order though?
Yeah sure, I haven't yet supported one of these reefuge group buys. Good way to start hopefully. How much would it be in total? Including postage to me.. And quick question.. Random colours? Or by choice

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Your looking at $10per towel and then roughly $10 postage australia wide on top of that. If a few in NSW want them, I'm happy to ship all to one address to save further on postage.

Obviously Victorians can pickup off me or pass around to each other or I can post them too.

Have asked the creator about getting the reefuge logo embroided on them, or if the demand is high enough and they cant do it, I can investigate having that done locally. Would be a nice touch, have to admit :)

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
OK people - no updates on having the reefuge embroided on the towels yet, but there is a production update. Looks good too:

Hey Everyone. We don't waste any time, we are moving along! Just wanted to show you guys some pictures of the first production run samples of the Docking Dots. These were made from the actual mold we will be using. We are also working on having another version of these made with a hole in the middle so that you can screw them onto any surface you would like as an alternative to the adhesive version. No guarantees on this yet but it's in the works.

More updates coming soon!

Thanks again everyone for your support!

Chuck and Jessica

b.jpg
a.jpg

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
i suppose anyone with a cade tank wouldn't need to mount that magnet because the stand is already aluminium or whatever it is.

anyway,

Put me down for:

2x Red
2x Cave Black
2x Chocolate
2x Jade Blue
2x Steely Grey
2x Mint Green

let me know when they want the money and ill transfer to you

Oak Park-VIC

Sep 4, 2013
@Sam Parker can i please have
2x Cherry Reds
2x Cave Blacks
2x True Blues
1x Chocolate
1x Jade Blue
1x Mint Green
1x Lavender Purple
Please!!!!
Happy to pick up later on...plse let me know payment details etc....

swim78

May 30, 2014
Ballarat
Hey Sam,

I like the idea, I'm interested in purchasing 4 towels if your doing a group buy.

Let me know how it works from here. I.E do we send you payment or pay you directly at a masov meeting ?

Thanks

Brendan

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Hi Guys, we are ready to finalise orders for the towels. This is what I have so far:

@Sam Parker - 17
@chimaera - 6
@holly - 10
@Str8edge - 3
@BlueBolts - 5
@Felicity goodall - 1
@Oak Park-VIC - 10
@rockerpeller - 2
@Wrangy - 2
@Bdear22 - 3
@leodb89 - 12
@swim78 - 4

For a grand total of 75 towels!!!! Unfortunately we couldn't get the embroidery cheap unless we got 500 (!) towels, sorry about that, unless everyone wants to up there order by a factor of 10 :)

If anyone wants to drop out or jump in, let me know ASAP as the finalised order is about to go through.
Sam

Last edited:

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Also - I ordered these colours to try and satisfy most needs:
9x Cherry Red
25x Cave Black
13x True Blue
3x Chocolate
4x Jade Blue
3x Mint Green
1x Lavender Purple
17x Steely Grey

Sam

Last edited:

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Can you make mine 6? Reckon these will be perfect for the back of the bathroom door or kitchen too, so 3 for the tank 3 for the missus :)