Reef Discussion

Mr B

Jun 23, 2013
Not sure it come up when I was looking up NPS corals at UCA have some nice rics 200 for a blue and black one

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
yeah so where the bloody hell in redfern did you buy that supacalfradjalistic frag from ?????;)

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Yeah well, Umm, Errr,
Raglan St? (every town has a Raglan St don't it?)

Why can't we get gear like that here?
If we ever found a bit like that @vman, it would be locked away until grown up & frags to get it out there eventually. :)

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
I am frustrated that we just have a "like" button. We need a "OMGIJUSTCAME" button.....just for those reeeaaally special ultra grade coral pix.....y'kno?

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
hey girl you can always use the friendly guy having a bat emoticon:cum or we could have a female equivelent of emoticon having a screaming orgazm ?

Elite Corals

Aug 21, 2013
Brisbane
Umm, one finger until I get to know you better & some sweet taking :p :rofl

This is the ultra I want to see in Aust.!!
10ft of this stuff & I would never leave home :D
One of the below is priced $1500.00 per EYE!
Which one?
Some of our stock is coming from the same places as a few of those (and certainly of similar quality)… it's here and in plentiful quantities, it's just a matter of having access to it ;)

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
See,... now I just will have to track you down & bang on your door digger! (insert crazy kiwi smile here)

Don't slip up & put to many details on your FB page hehehe.

Elite Corals

Aug 21, 2013
Brisbane
See,... now I just will have to track you down & bang on your door digger! (insert crazy kiwi smile here)

Don't slip up & put to many details on your FB page hehehe.
Trust me, I've had to answer the door for worse in my time mate :D fish nerds are the least of my concerns!