Reef Discussion

Elite Corals

Aug 21, 2013
Brisbane
Guess that decision will depend on others having it for sale as well. Would be wonderful for the many to have access to it rather than a few with the $ but I guess that's business :)
The only other person who has this coral is Worldwide Corals in Florida, so I don't think that's an issue. I've wanted to keep it for prop from the start, the money isn't really a motivating factor for me when it comes to properly unique stuff :)

probably a very good idea for several business and ecological reasons :)
The latter is the overriding factor, the former just sweetens the deal a bit :D I want to be able to do this sustainably, that's just one of the ways to make that practical.

aaron4740

Dec 29, 2012
hey guys i actually live in Mackay and have seen some of the items in person the average items are well priced and well its fair enough with the expensive stuff seems like a fairly alright dude actually gave me a free blue piece of acro to see if my tank would support it enough before i go for a big bit (its super happy and colorful by the way :) ) these guys also have a Facebook page

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
We brought a whole heap off them recently in a little group buy. Looks like some stuff is changing and there is 50% off everything atm.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Not really any SPS left in store, mainly softies. I'd grab that gold torch and maybe a couple of other small things?

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
there's our order already! If you do the organising Sarg, I think we should chip in for your share of shipping?