Off-Topic

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Up And Coming Movies
After seeing these pop up on my fb page recently.....

supermanVbatman.jpg

transformers4.jpg

also recon this will be alright, the original was in my era could be hit or miss but the preview makes me think hit....

Joele

Apr 24, 2013
Melbourne
Robocop looks pretty decent, but I am a bit cautious of these modern remakes from 80/90s classics, the Total Recall remake was.. bleh...

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Batman vs Superman sounds ridiculous ... but could well be epic.

Transformers 4 ... meh. Wasn't too enthralled with the last one.

Robocop ... could well be a great remake, though I don't like that they have given him a Knight Rider style red visor.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Aparently its not as good as the first, I dont read about movies I want to watch something @Dynamic has learned!, but i'll go anyway.....

machete-kills-cast-poster-610x903.jpg
103300_gal.jpg

machete-kills-charlie-sheen-poster1-610x902.jpg

SOFIA-VERGARA_machete-kills-poster.jpg

alexa-vega-machete-kills-poster-610x903.jpg

amber-heard-machete-kills-poster-610x903.jpg

95803_gal.jpg

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
No, and reading up about it now I can't believe I haven't! Downloading Ordering now ;)

(loved the original Grindhouse pair though, particularly Death Proof)
If you like his movies, ie over the top bullcrap... among many look for the intestine lol, you will love it.

Death proof was tarintino though. I have planet terror here I havent seen death proof.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Just by chance I came across this, not sure how it will be but #@€& I'm going to see it. Pity bay and fox couldn't have sorted their sh!t out so she could have been in transformers 3......

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
Noah was excellent. I am not a religious person but really enjoyed it.

Not going to bother with Transformers, at least not at the cinema. Will 'buy' it when its available. Its just a money spinner now.

I try and avoid the comic movies, most are nothing like the real comic story so it annoys me.

Obviously looking forward to The Hobbit conclusion, its a pretty poor rendition of the book and no way needed 3 films but again, money wins. Looking forward to a collection of all 6 films in one box set.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I'm just waiting for the Lego Movie, can't describe how much excitement I have for it!! :p
The guy who does the movie reviews for JJJ gave it a 4.5 out of 5 so it must be good. I've got a kids b'day party on the holidays to see it so hopefully he is right!

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
The guy who does the movie reviews for JJJ gave it a 4.5 out of 5 so it must be good. I've got a kids b'day party on the holidays to see it so hopefully he is right!
Yeah I've heard really good things about it and it's been one of the biggest grossing openings in a while and the best part is it's pretty much all Australian!! I'm a huge sucker for Lego so I just have to see it haha

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
Just by chance I came across this, not sure how it will be but #@€& I'm going to see it. Pity bay and fox couldn't have sorted their sh!t out so she could have been in transformers 3......

I'm not surprised Megan Fox doesn't have any spoken lines in the trailer. Kinda ruins it for me :(

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
I went and saw Noah as well. I am religious so I was disappointed that they were so blasphemous in their mis-telling of the story but at least they got the shape of the ark right. Other than that it was pretty entertaining & its the first time in years I've loved Russell Crow for a part, he was well suited to the role.