Off-Topic

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
I went and saw Noah as well. I am religious so I was disappointed that they were so blasphemous in their mis-telling of the story but at least they got the shape of the ark right. Other than that it was pretty entertaining & its the first time in years I've loved Russell Crow for a part, he was well suited to the role.
him naked on the beach....random as hell...it was like a introduction of scientology...was a really good movie except for how random and dark it was, and the fact the 'protectors' looked and sounded like something out of transformers...but again like the bible was not meant to be taken literally i just felt it was the type of movie trying to be literal...i have an open mind with all movies but this for me was maybe 5/10

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Naked on the beach? Was that at the end coz I honestly didn't notice that, I was too busy wondering how many bags of Tahitian Moon sand they used in that scene (or whatever that black sand is called!).

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Naked on the beach? Was that at the end coz I honestly didn't notice that, I was too busy wondering how many bags of Tahitian Moon sand they used in that scene (or whatever that black sand is called!).
it was when he was rolling aroung in this stuff

aragalive-black.jpg

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Stand By Me was awesome but I'm with Sam, how have you not seen the goonies yet :p and I can't believe they're making a sequel! How are they going to manage that!!

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
Yes, yes you are Dom. Perhaps the moccasins, tracky-dacks and beard hide your true inner beauty away from the world :P

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Yes, yes you are Dom. Perhaps the moccasins, tracky-dacks and beard hide your true inner beauty away from the world :p
hahahahahahaha :p
What can I say, I'm a mysterious individual with many hidden layers :p haha