Tank Journal Archive

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Up And Running
Sorry for the lack of updates, nothing too special to report on. Tanks been up for the past 2 months, here are some old pics when the tank was 1 month in. Will be hopefully adding some stuff in when Uni/work calms down a bit

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Theres actually some slight diatoms growing on the glass i need to address :D
I'm afraid to admit that it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.
May the cleaning gods be with you - best advice, fill it with coral so that the Algea never takes hold!

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
I love landscape tanks like that - brilliant.
Excellent scape, it will fill in really nicely when you get your corals and fish in.

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Thanks for the positive reinforcement guys!

I like! What are your plans for stocking?
I'm not to sure as of yet if i am honest. I want a tank bursting full of life, so schooling fish are definitely on the cards plus a dwarf angel somewhere down the track. A wrasse would be cool but definitely not happening until i make a fish net lid!

Any suggestions will be cool!

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Up and running by leg it - touché sir
This will surely be an Ultra cool toxic marathon ... Hope you raid Leo's tank as I'm sure that's where your stash was hidden from us :D

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Up and running by leg it - touché sir
This will surely be an Ultra cool toxic marathon ... Hope you raid Leo's tank as I'm sure that's where your stash was hidden from us :D
haha i'm glad someone picked up on the title of this post!!

ah definitely :p some nice rics we have will be making its way into this tank soon!! Only a matter of time now!

I'm on the lookout for a small tang so keep an eye out if you see any healthy specimens!!