Tank Journal Archive

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Update 23
This is a god awful photo, I don't know why its so washed out, the camera seems to be struggling with the starkness off the rocks or something

IMG_0713.jpg

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
those black stick on things eh, loath them, black silicon is sexy though, well no silicon is even better but when that is not a choice I prefer black otherwise you get that funny white colour "clear" silicon goes after a year

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Is this real life?

god damn this rig is sexy, scape looks pretty rad, question though. Do your doors have LEDs in them? lol

PMac

Apr 18, 2012
Sydney
Wow - it looks amazing ... keep up the good work!!! I will be interested in the "standing on the chiller test" - given I have two toddlers.... let me know how that works out!!!! Can't wait for the next instalment!!!! Love the photos - the more the better....

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Kinda don't know what more to take photos of, it's exciting to have the tank but all very boring that there isn't much in it :)