Tank Journal Archive

parrdog

Sep 19, 2011
Engadine
Wow, I love the video!!

The tank and all the critters look sensational, and the track is way cool :cool:.

Well done mate, it's awesome,
Jamie.

fongyfong

Aug 21, 2011
Tank looks tops mate!!!!! nice work and the corals are popping alot of colour, . Any chance of putting in sps think a bit of sps in there will look even better

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
looking great mate
looks fantastic Ads
Looks fantastic mate! Love the colour and shape of the Gorg.
Thanks guys, its been neglected a lot more than it should have been. I was planing on doing weekly water changes etc but someone it has turned into 2 x 10% changes in a little over 4 months, hopefully once the renovations finish I can get back ontop of the maintenance.

The gorg is my favorite coral, its funny I had it in the sump of my cube no issues, now its in a DT i am slowly getting tissue loss at the base, yet the tips are growing quiet alot....

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Wow, I love the video!!

The tank and all the critters look sensational, and the track is way cool :cool:.

Well done mate, it's awesome,
Jamie.
Thanks mate, I have no video skills so it was its a point shoot and add a sound track :) there was bagpipe music from the movie I was watching playing in the background initially :)

Very cool, lovely colours. Hadn't realised you had so many fish until that video!
Yeah its really heavily stocked, the skimmer pulls a bit over 1L of coffee skimmate a day

Tank looks tops mate!!!!! nice work and the corals are popping alot of colour, . Any chance of putting in sps think a bit of sps in there will look even better
yeah i think there will end up being some easy sps's in there, all except a couple of corals are what was in my little cube before so i have kinda rushed the stocking by shifting everything up, but it was all essentially the same filtration and bio load as before, so I have just been waiting for everything to settle down before adding anything else.

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
mate I am sure this is in the journal somewhere but as its about 900 pages long I just cant find it :P

What was that squirting in? You have a uto feeder set up?
No auto feeder yet, that is just me dumping some defrosted mysid, brine, lobster eggs and pods mix in. Aquadepot has a suspended matter dosing pump with built in refrigerator that depending on the rrp will more than likely be making an appearance, the anthias seem to do best with four plus feeds a day