Tank Journal Archive

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Thinking of getting same chiller as yours.. How much did shipping set you back?
Postage was about $90 from Sewatec, but I had a hand full of other items in my cart as well so I went with the up to 2500 euro insurance, I think if you only insured it for 500 euro is was cheaper again.

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
ahh ok, i ran a 500a on a 5 footer with MH etc when I was last at como and it only rang 15 mins out of the hour Im thinking your place must be like a furnace!

I think my chillers foot print is probably about 30% smaller than the 500a, which was another reason I went with it.

Where abouts is yours going to be positioned?
next to it in the corner of the room. I dont mind the look of them

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
tank looks good, Was a good sight to see after that long rock climbing/bush walking adventure to yours.
Should of offered us cold beverages for our tremendous effort.

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Seen this in person the other day and its an amazing tank ! Not inly is the display amazing but Everything's so neat and tidy underneath ! People don't give enough credit to the thought out into the sump and everything else in this tank and its a big part of how it all comes together !

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
tank looks good, Was a good sight to see after that long rock climbing/bush walking adventure to yours.
come to think of it I never got a beverage either and I am not exactly at the peak of fitness..

Hosts these day? :rolleyes

BTW

I need someone to do most of the lifting when the new one comes, if you are interested I will give you some tap water to drink?.... :p

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
if you need a hand (we-re thread hijacking right now) ill give u a hand....jono will give you a hand but pretty sure its out of context cos it wont have anything to do with the tank :/

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
When your pearing through my window huffing and puffing, staring at my wife in the bedroom I though there was other reasons and was actaully going to offer you a tissue :)

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Seen this in person the other day and its an amazing tank ! Not inly is the display amazing but Everything's so neat and tidy underneath ! People don't give enough credit to the thought out into the sump and everything else in this tank and its a big part of how it all comes together !
That sump is an effort of a hour each night going to sleep for about six months, I really did have much else to think about while waiting for the tank

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
come to think of it I never got a beverage either and I am not exactly at the peak of fitness..

Hosts these day? :rolleyes

BTW

I need someone to do most of the lifting when the new one comes, if you are interested I will give you some tap water to drink?.... :p
I was actaully just thinking I should invite you around this weekend if your free as I hadnt seen you in a bit, now im thinking GGF!

hehhee yeah clearly my skills as a host leave somewhat to be disired, Josh M got mini cheese cakes though ! but he did bring his own beers and some extras for the host.... I didn't see you bring any beers! (not that I can drink them)

How many people have we got lined up to move your beast?