Tank Journal Archive

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Wow. That goni really is pink. Unbelievable. Georgeous. I want one if them ! Jelly. !

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Just needs some more sticks and a couple bright hammers for the left....got a bright Gold one and chasing a toxic green and maybe something different...we're gonna be building an arch from the front right rock to the back and will have various SPS and Montis off of it

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Just needs some more sticks and a couple bright hammers for the left....got a bright Gold one and chasing a toxic green and maybe something different...we're gonna be building an arch from the front right rock to the back and will have various SPS and Montis off of it
Sounds fantastic. Keep us up to date as this takes shape.

Grimz

Aug 7, 2014
Unreal mate! :) that pink goni is unreal - I love the kole tang :) I'm chasing one for my tank

E

ezza

I want pink bits like those!!! Ohhhhhhh it's one of the most beautiful coral selections I've ever seen.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
looks awesome ! softie city
Passive-Aggressive right there Lance? lol...setting up the dosing pump and AvastVibe in a few weeks then I will try find some pieces she likes to put in there but she does prefer LPS over SPS as there's more life in the tank, she wasnt aware how hard SPS usually is to keep I think she got a bit happy knowing how well she is actually doing considering I have never personally had a tank without algae or with SPS survivng the night lol