Tank Journal Archive

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Update 9
ok so my package from the US got held up at customs and some different food products that i was trying to bring in has been destroyed

The space saver jugs are apparently still all good and i should have these on monday;

awww.usplastic.com_catalog_images_products_bottles_400_73116p.jpg

"HDPE bottle features a unique space-saving design, making this sturdy bottle ideal for a variety of liquid storage and shelf dispensing applications. Bottle has a sidewall anti-bulge feature or a "kiss-thru" to prevent the jug from bulging out. 38mm neck. Ideal for areas where space is at a premium. Sturdy, rugged with integral handle feature for ease in carrying and pouring"

The bulging that makes the containers 50% wider in the center has always annoyed me, i tried to source a local solution but was told the "kiss-thu" is copyrighted

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
locally, the dry rock is starting to get a nice coat of diatoms and some little sponges etc are already popping up, pretty amazed how quickly things spread

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Reef chilli, Elos svm2 and elos Spirulina an expensive little exercise

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
I have had a little dummy spit today, I have been told my tank wont be arriving this month and that there is revised ETA of July. I sent off a sturn and i will admit, somewhat rude, email back outlining that if this is the case i will be going elsewhere. Dave polietly responded back that he would see what he could do.

So I guess lets see