Tank Journal Archive

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
Update.
Just a quick one until I'm done the actual overhaul and things are settled in....

I've decided to make the 30 Litre office pico coral only. So have moved the fish into the Nuvo. Stock list as it stands right now is a bit over stocked, but water levels are kept in check with frequent changes and the activity levels of the fish in the tanks is minimal, allowing me to get away with this for a bit. This will also give me time to deal with the algae outbreak in the 30 litre without having to worry about feeding the fish etc. I was unable to take care of the tanks for a bit due to health issues but now I'm back home and able to give them a little more time etc.

Nuvo now holds:
1 black onyx juvenile (lost the other one suspiciously, going to wait until I have the lager tank up and running and this one changes before adding a much smaller second one)
1 Gold assessor
1 Green Clown Goby
1 Juvi 6 line wrasse (less than 2 inches)

I believe with the feeding schedule/maintenance this will be ok for a short while (not ideal, I know...but I'm working on it)

All the corals in the Nuvo have taken off though, so that's a plus haha

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Sounds like a good plan! Once you have your pico sorted you could put a fish or two back in, like the clown goby