Tank Journal Archive

Clarityreef

Mar 22, 2015
Update!
Tank is doing reasonably well. Still havent solved the nitrates problem and phosphates are starting to creep on me.
Tank seems easier to manage despite water changes. Although with a nano tank the evaporation is crazy high about 1.5 liters a day depending on humidity. I have installed a 20 litre plastic contained behind the tank attached to the ATO so I dont have to keep pouring more RO into my previously small 2L container.
I think I have the lighting levels right, corals are happy (not soo much the zoas), even the little acro frag is still surviving!

Im not sure where my nudi has gone, after leaving for 5 day on a camping trip came back and never saw it again. I concerned its been sucked into the filter inlet. Hopefully its just hiding or the critters have got to it.

My anenome and clown is doing well together, although on occasion I would give the BTA a feed on mysis. I have also noticed something odd... In my previous thread the clown hosted the torch before moving to the BTA, but now it seems to host both. Probably not as intensively for the torch but it hangs around the extensions during the day. smothers the BTA in the afternoon.

NEW coral additions!!!

another euphillia. Nice sorta marble.
Chalice - but I got this really cheap because it had slightly bleached on one corner. Im contemplating fragging that part of or leaving it?

Problems keeping zoas, I guess this part I still dont have right. I dont know what it is... They seem to be receding more and more each day.

Attachments