Tank Journal Archive

Aspidites

Dec 1, 2012
South lake
Updated Full Tank Shots
Have taken a couple of pics for a comparison really. It is the only way I can track the growth of some of the corals.
Pic 1
The Green "Acro" was a frag about three inches long till I found my beloved urchin dining on him. It has been white for months but since collecting my own water and doing weekly changes I am starting to see growth. It spread sideways first and is now starting an upwards trend I hope.
Also a supposed victim to the urchin, my fav zoas under 75% / 25% blue to white. all of a sudden came back after no sign for 2 months. Must post pics under more even lighting.
Pic 2
A couple of chalices I have. The red one grows more behind the rock and is the size of my hand and the little blue guy in the flesh has some rainbow flecs thru him. Had one eye when I purchased him. Note to self, hammer is to close must move on return from holidays.
Pic 3
FTS as of 22/09/13 looks like war with cyano has been won... for now. Battle with wire algae has begun.
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG
IMG_0155.JPG

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Looks good! That hammer would be in the shade soon anyway with the growth on those chalice. It will be very satisfying to watching the growth on that acro and those Zoas are wicked!