Tank Journal Archive

Updated Tank Shots
Tank is rock solid lately. I think i finally worked it out...:D Turned up the whites to get a better photo. Not many popping colors but the blues don't make for a good photo.
IMG_0228[1].JPG

Completed my electrical tray. Hold all the power supplies and cables including the 8 swithch power board and Temp controller. It swings down to reveal all the plugs and cables, so nicely away at all times.
IMG_0245[1].JPG

IMG_0247[1].JPG

Running two felt socks, one for each Durso stand pipe and i managed to get it dead silent. Got myself one of those big Marine pure blocks and cut it in two for a nice raised step for the skimmer that needed to be higher. Double win there. Got one of those Silent Jebao DC pumps. Nice and quiet now. Mounted the controllers all inside the door with cables going up and out of the way back to the cable shelf.
IMG_0244[1].JPG
IMG_0243[1].JPG

Water quality is fantastic. Running Randy's
Cal 440
Mag 1400
Phos 0.04
Alk 12
pH 8.15
Sal 1.025
Temp 24

curly747

Aug 13, 2013
Curl Curl
Sure is, Its absolutely fantastic. Only running at 20% of its speed... These skimmers are unbelievably good.
Just ordered one. I have been thinking about it for about six months now and this latest reminder just tipped me over. So new toy on the way! Probably long overdue.