Tank Journal Archive

Boxermom

Nov 10, 2014
The clowns have found a new home, no more Bonnie and Clyde. The were just becoming way too nasty. ole. They bit my Royal Grammas tail off, and had basically declared the entire 60 gallons as their turf. We tried just moving them into the 57 gallon, and they started beating the crap out of the cleaner wrasse, and scared the little bicolor blenny so bad he wouldn't come out of his h

Boxermom

Nov 10, 2014
I HATE THIS DAMN LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the previous post won't edit, and looks like a total moron wrote it. Sorry,really do know how to spell.

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
I HATE THIS DAMN LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the previous post won't edit, and looks like a total moron wrote it. Sorry,really do know how to spell.
I had to look back at that post the realise it was actually cut off lol. My brain just finished the sentence for me :p

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
It needs a trip to the garage and some compressed air. There's probably 2 dogs worth of hair under the damn keys, lol. I just took mine out there and blew it out, works like new.

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
It needs a trip to the garage and some compressed air. There's probably 2 dogs worth of hair under the damn keys, lol. I just took mine out there and blew it out, works like new.
I take the bottom of my laptop off occasionally and give it a blast with the compressor. Can confirm that all dog hair ends up inside computers.

Boxermom

Nov 10, 2014
Every so often, it gets a wild hair up its ass and cuts off the end of a sentence and pops it somewhere else. It's a booger when you are typing out a long reply, and don't realize it til you're done. Drives me bonkers!

More on topic, though....the 60 gallon is a much calmer place these days. Everybody comes out more, and are very sociable. Billy the long nose hawk has decided that his new favorite place to rest is on top of the cocoa worm (who is NOT amused by this). I'm pretty happy with how it's looking now, the algae seems to be coming under control now, so the vinegar is definitely doing it's job.