News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Video wanted
attachment.jpg

Hi everyone,

To help this site grow, I would like anyone who has video's of their tanks to upload the files in a reply post here. This will allow me to upload them to YouTube and more visitors will make their way to this site. Please note, that by adding this video to youtube it will create a copy of your video. So if you are running ads on your video, do not upload that video here, as this account may steal some traffic.

Thanks.

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I can take a video of my tank if you liek and leave it uploading overnight... my internet at home is really crap so it might take a while

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
If you guys could do that I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you so much :)

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
.Ive tried twice now to upload a video file and its not working.Im using the upload a file button down the bottom is that correct?

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
Thanks for that guys :D

Hi Matman, what file type is it?
It's a 3gp from my phone.It's about 69mb.I did try to convert it to mpeg but it grew to 182mb lol.It worked fine but would take to long to upload.And if I reduced the quality it looks crappy.I use a program called YouTube downloader it works great and I can watch and listen to music and put it on my phone.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
It's a 3gp from my phone.It's about 69mb.I did try to convert it to mpeg but it grew to 182mb lol.It worked fine but would take to long to upload.And if I reduced the quality it looks crappy.I use a program called YouTube downloader it works great and I can watch and listen to music and put it on my phone.
Hi Matman,

It should be accepting .3gp files...

Hey matman do you have photo bucket, I uploaded my vid from my phone to photo bucket and redownloaded and it dropped from 11mb to 3mb and uploaded here straight away. Its the long way but it worked for me

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
I can upload to youtube no problem.Am I doing it wrong?I mean all I do is write a comment in the box upload a video with the "upload a file"button down the bottom,it then uploads it,it says 100% and hit Post reply?
"EDIT"i did what Donski said and i think it worked lets hope lol.

Attachments