Reef Discussion

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I'm getting better every day, I still have 3 final surgeries to do the last of the vascular repair so hopefully I'll be done with all of this in the next 2 months. They have to go in, repair and wait for it to heal to see what else needs to be repaired. The insurance company is having fits right now, my medical bills are just over $2,000,000USD.

Susan Bates

Jan 18, 2015
I'm getting better every day, I still have 3 final surgeries to do the last of the vascular repair so hopefully I'll be done with all of this in the next 2 months. They have to go in, repair and wait for it to heal to see what else needs to be repaired. The insurance company is having fits right now, my medical bills are just over $2,000,000USD.
Wow, that is a lot, but the main thing is to be ok at the end of it

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Well, by the time it's all said and done it will be close to $4,000,000 in medical bills.These last 3 surgeries will be the longest and most technical and the most expensive.

A word to the wise when traveling to the USA, have some sort of medical insurance while you're here. A trip to an emergency room here will be $2000 at least and could range upwards of $500,000 for a trip to a trauma centre. Our medical system here is terrible.

Susan Bates

Jan 18, 2015
Well, by the time it's all said and done it will be close to $4,000,000 in medical bills.These last 3 surgeries will be the longest and most technical and the most expensive.

A word to the wise when traveling to the USA, have some sort of medical insurance while you're here. A trip to an emergency room here will be $2000 at least and could range upwards of $500,000 for a trip to a trauma centre. Our medical system here is terrible.
If they have their way ours will be just as bad