Tank Journal Archive

Dean Lovett

Apr 11, 2015
Penrith
Weekly Update, New Fish And Single Coral Photos!
A successful weekend was enjoyed within the Tank!

After much deliberation I decided along with the help of you guys to get another fish for my tank. I decided to get another clown fish, but I was certain to ensure it was smaller than my current clown.

As soon as the clown was put into the tank they schooled together and have been hanging out together ever since, and have not shown a single aggressive act towards the blenny!!

IMG_9884.JPG

All the corals seem to be going well, fish are great, inverts are great its all going well!!

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Ricordea, Duncan's, Torch Coral, Clowns and Blenny.
IMG_9903.JPG

Blue Cespitularia, Zoas
IMG_9905.JPG

Toadstool and Mushrooms(?)
IMG_9906.JPG

Button Coral, Duncan's and Torch Coral.
IMG_9907.JPG

Hammer Coral
IMG_9904.JPG

Full tank:
IMG_9922.JPG

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
All looking good mate.
Don't be surprised or worried when the larger clown starts beating up on the smaller one. They will go through a bit of a rough period while dominance is achieved.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Everything is looking pretty happy :)

For you next coral, something green would be nice - maybe some nice bright green rhodactus?

Dean Lovett

Apr 11, 2015
Penrith
Everything is looking pretty happy :)

For you next coral, something green would be nice - maybe some nice bright green rhodactus?
I agree! Thanks for the suggestion.

However, My partner has banned me from the LFS.... lol....

BUT THAT WILL NOT STOP ME

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
If you want to see clownfish go on the warpath, drop a butterfly in a tank with them, they'll have it cornered and killed in a few hours. Neither of our clown pairs show aggression towards blennies at all, in fact, mine sits right under the edge of the ritteri all the time.