Tank Journal Archive

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
A7316358-F4CA-45EE-B4FC-3F068097B063.jpeg
The metal guy delivered with the stand in 2 days, brilliant.
Stand got its primer today and I’ve installed the base frame for the drawer to hold the 2 8 switch powerboards and the temp control unit.
No doors on this one - all magnetic pull away panels.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I ain't having any of my Ozzy crew disappearing on me, nope, not having it. ;) I go through periods of it too Dave, I wanna just sell it all and walk away from it, but M kicks my ass and I get back to it. Plus, I'm gonna need a place for all the stuff I bring back with me. :D

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Everything is progressing nicely. The stand is mainly finished and now waiting for the sump and tank.
Took a drive to Dennison’s the check out the glass he has for the tank. Amazing stuff, it’s Tiffany glass which is as clear as you can get.
The glass cutter is now doing a finer polish on the edges which are now crystal clear, looks great.
Tank and sump should be ready around the end of next week.
The 2 PAC cabinet panels are currently being done and will be ready next week.
Getting close.
359F0A8D-C609-44B4-AC6F-06290AA2986E.jpeg

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
You're going to have to come here and wire my tanks like that. M was admiring your work Dave, damn fine job!

Everything is progressing nicely. The stand is mainly finished and now waiting for the sump and tank.
Took a drive to Dennison’s the check out the glass he has for the tank. Amazing stuff, it’s Tiffany glass which is as clear as you can get.
The glass cutter is now doing a finer polish on the edges which are now crystal clear, looks great.
Tank and sump should be ready around the end of next week.
The 2 PAC cabinet panels are currently being done and will be ready next week.
Getting close.
View attachment 57303
Love it Dave! That pump control mount looks awesome there.