Tank Journal Archive

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
What Happens When...
Today is almost the most surreal day of my life....

My all time dream fish , in fact the first marine fish I ever fell in love with as a kid , I remember this moment clearly.....

I've never laid eyes on a living specimen :eek until today!!!!!!

Well - he is mine now
:p

Since my tank is not ready I've quickly set up a quarantine tank for my precious :cum

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
I'm with Rob, HOW DARE YOU!! Although something in the back of my mind knows you've mentioned said fish before and I simply can't remember :P

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
DAMN IT MAN!!! Don't leave us in suspenders like this, spill the beans. :D
It's one of those situations - the fish fins are perfect , but he is a touch rough from transit and quarantine , he is very alert and well but slightly irritated around the gill area.
The LFS said he has been flicking like (I observed him do it at the LFS)
They assured me nothing to worry about.
So that said - he is eating well , alert, not shy and very happy in the quarantine.

After my last tank crash I do think quarantine is going to be the way forward. Even if to settle such imports.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
I'm with Rob, HOW DARE YOU!! Although something in the back of my mind knows you've mentioned said fish before and I simply can't remember :p
Um I did mention something but this name was never mentioned as it was something so far impossible , its name never came to mind :)