Reef Discussion

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
What Software Is Everyone Suing To Record Test Results
Hey guys,

The notebook has nearly run out of pages so it's time I joined to modern age.

What app/software is everyone running.

My main want is somewhere to record test results and be able to quickly view/trend/graph past results.

Diaries/pictures/equipment/everything else is a bonus.

It would be nice if it were a phone app (Andriod) but also cloud based so it can be accessed via a web browser from anywhere.

Happy to pay a few bucks for the right app.

Suggestions?

Thx

Last edited:

Jacques Pels

Feb 4, 2017
Gold Coast, QLD
Hi,
I have been meaning to ask the exact same thing. Just started the cycle of the new tank Jan 22, so the last few weeks I have been manually recording the test results, Am, Ni and Na in a small note book... yep, very 1980's...
Woul;d be great to get a software this early, to be able to record, for reference and tracking, graphs etc.
Jac

I use the Iphone app called Aquarimate... Don't look at my latest results... I ha d booboo and rectifying it currently. Its not free but then its the best one I have ever used so its a no brainer. About $13

I do believe its available on Android also.

IMG_4916.PNG
IMG_4915.PNG
IMG_4914.PNG
IMG_4913.PNG
IMG_4912.PNG

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
It used to, but then they got greedy and now its a subscription if you want multiple devices have updated info shared. I just use my iphone and nothing else. So its a one off payment to buy the app and no ongoing cost if you only use one device. Still a great app.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Yeah I just don't get it... Buys a quality automobile like a Golf R, but then buys the equivalent return pump of a 1971 Ford Pinto.....