News

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
"THE OTHER TYPE OF REEFER".
I love the implied message. Take it as you will, I shouldn't speak ill of other forums.;)

Meller

Aug 13, 2011
Canberra
"THE OTHER TYPE OF REEFER".
I love the implied message. Take it as you will, I shouldn't speak ill of other forums.;)
Especially seeing about half the members here are still active over there, and plenty more still go back there for advice...... must be a horrible place then :mad:

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
:) That slogan was not meant to be directed at any person, forum or business. Grug was the one that came up with the slogan when idea's were asked for in the T-shirts in this thread, post #24. To us the slogan signifies the pack of rat bags that frequent this place, Just take a look at some, well, maybe all 'vspec' post's! If that doesn't fall under "the other kind of reefer" I don't know what will :D
The "us & them" line of thinking is well & truly over. Nearly everyone plays on both sides of the fence so we should be mindful of that when posting. The only difference that Jen & I can see between the two is that one is a society & one is a community. We all strive to achieve the same results in different ways. :)

But anyway! Who ever want's some of these stickers, Send us your address & they will should maybe make it into the mail run :p

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
:) That slogan was not meant to be directed at any person, forum or business. Grug was the one that came up with the slogan when idea's were asked for in the T-shirts in this thread, post #24. To us the slogan signifies the pack of rat bags that frequent this place, Just take a look at some, well, maybe all 'vspec' post's! If that doesn't fall under "the other kind of reefer" I don't know what will :D
The "us & them" line of thinking is well & truly over. Nearly everyone plays on both sides of the fence so we should be mindful of that when posting. The only difference that Jen & I can see between the two is that one is a society & one is a community. We all strive to achieve the same results in different ways. :)

But anyway! Who ever want's some of these stickers, Send us your address & they will should maybe make it into the mail run :p
Hello everyone,

As Synodontis pointed out, it is simply a in-joke for this community. Let us get back on topic before this thread goes south.

Thanks.