Reef Discussion

chrispc66

Apr 24, 2012
Super duper ultimate ultra toxic hammer........be quick only $80.00!!!!! Tonight only.....make sure you have strong actinic lighting.....:)

Cosby

May 14, 2013
When I have children, I'm going to hang them from a tree by their feet, and take their photos to document their lives. Only when they look completely distressed will I snap the shutter. I'm sure it will catch on.

Fragalicious

Oct 23, 2013
Sunbury
I was actually visiting Fantastic Fins yesterday and saw one of the most stunning hammers I'd ever seen - under NORMAL lighting! The sand was still sand coloured, the egg crate was still white :)
I laughed and said to Josh, "It's refreshing to see a coral actually look as it does in the pics!" - More importantly, it's nice to know that corals like that exist in the real world and not just in the world of "Actinia" :P

Needless to say, I want Radion Pros now lol

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
I was actually visiting Fantastic Fins yesterday and saw one of the most stunning hammers I'd ever seen - under NORMAL lighting! The sand was still sand coloured, the egg crate was still white :)
I laughed and said to Josh, "It's refreshing to see a coral actually look as it does in the pics!" - More importantly, it's nice to know that corals like that exist in the real world and not just in the world of "Actinia" :p

Needless to say, I want Radion Pros now lol
want and need are blurry lines :P It's all in the camera work to get the natural look.