News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Wiki is open
Hello everyone,

After brendore slaving away at the wiki over the months, I believe it is at a stage where it can be open to the public. Although it is quite small at the moment, this work has taken a very long time to do. brendore is the administrator of the wiki, so you can all thank him for his hard work. Without him, there would be no wiki.

Over time, the wiki will grow, and if you are interested in adding content to the wiki please contact me.

There are still some major edits to be done to it, to make it look a lot nicer and to add more content, but for the time being it should serve its purpose.

Enjoy.

Thanks.

V

'vspec'

wholly crapolas B, no wonder you looked so white when I saw you last, locked in the wiki basement will do it to you.
well done brother

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
Haha thanks guys.. Yes V I was trapped in The Reefuge's wiki basement.. Ahhh the light it buuurnss!!! lol.. To everyone, please feel free to make suggestions for livestock entries (this is my main area of focus) I have a list of about 10 A4 pages of species I will be working on in the coming months but anything you want to see now please suggest :D

V

'vspec'

I'm slowly going through your wiki collection.
Christ man, its rather vast already. A few more beers and appreciation sent your way, cause that sh^t must have taken ages.

Nice little inclusion with the wiki stats as well Neo. We can now see that B edited each page on average 3.521 times. Namely because he couldn't spell "esspecially " I'd say!! .lol

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
Aha yes spelling errors (I blame late night drunken sydrome!) and layout errors are the main reasons for the editing. Also I did add the extra sections which still need adding to quiet a few entries, but we'll get there.. It doesn't help when your locked in a basement and fed with fish heads and prawn shells lol

V

'vspec'

ok ok, I shall try to improve your diet whilst your down there, but it will come at a cost! I want a wiki profile entry :)