Off-Topic

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
yeah i think ill have to change my answer based on josh's input, my wife made me watch the first one and this isnt verbatum, but i said in a much cruder manner that he has ruined vamires, removing all that was cool and masculine about them and turned them into a punch of homo's

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
IMDB rating of 4.7 Im not alone here, but its been taken back. I had supressed the fact that I ever saw twilight until Josh mentioned it

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Anaconda, Deep Blue Sea and Journey to the Centre of the Earth are ones that come to my mind with no effort.

There is a scene in Journey to the Centre of the Earth where they are in peril dangling on the end of a rope and he has to convince the chick to let go - they fall about a metre to the ground once the camera zooms out - LAME!!!

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Jason X
Silent Night Deadly Night Part 2
Deep Blue Sea
Doubt
Brokeback Mountain
Batman Forever & Batman and Robin
Texas Chainsaw - The Beginning
The Hangover
Brides Maids
The Graduate
Caligula
Halloween 2 - (Zombie)
Apocalypto
King Kong
Could not get through the first 40 mins of lord of the rings
Death Proof
Funny People
You Don't Mess With The Zohan
Mission Impossible
The Last Samurai
The Mummy 3

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
Immortals is a recent one that's cringe worthy.

Human Centerpide was cinematic gold!! should of got oscar, golden globe and bafta!

Azfish

Sep 23, 2011
Sydney
meet the feebles and bad taste are two of my all time fav movies!

the scene from bad taste " You wont guess what I just had to " " arrhh drink chuck?! " classic!!

Or I still use this line to this day from feebles .. I was just about to pop my cookies!