Off-Topic

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
You guys have to read this...
One of my good mates went to the hookers on Friday. He usually goes once every two weeks. Very long story short, he has a date with the girl he only met on Friday (Yes, the hooker). They were even saying the will marry eachother. It is so funny, and so crazy that I can actually see this happening to him. If she is as fucked up as he is and marry someone they hardly know it will be quite entertaining.

I asked him "Dude, what are you going to tell your parents she does for a living if you guys decide to date?". His reply "I will tell them she sells postcards".

This love story is an award winning movie already. Oh, I forgot to mention, he has a 20 year old virgin after him too. Two extremes lol.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Hehe

Okay so here is the latest. She was going to go to Sydney, but in order to make the date with my friend she cancelled her air tickets. On top of that she took the day off work so they could go out. Now, I may be way off on this, but to me it seems like she has spent a lot of money just to be able to have a date with him. Man, there are so many ways this story could play out.

It could be a thriller where they kidnap him and sell him on the black market. Or, a romance about a prostitute finding love. Or a comedy. Wow, this is way too much.