Tank Journal Archive

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
Zeovit And Coral Pics
About 4 months ago i picked a sps frag for $40 it looked like it had potential but was pretty dull looking. Anyway it turns out its freaking amazing its my favourite piece and also a fast grower.

Its been months and i haven't seen them since…however they were back ! i saw two and i grabbed one.

so i thought id show a pick of what it looks like before zeovit and then after zeovit.

IMG_0530.JPG
IMG_0532.JPG

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Love it! If that was from Williamstown he had another there yesterday ;) lol Looks awesome though!

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Might have to come over with a pair of side cutters and do some pruning :worship

RNGracias

Apr 6, 2013
Awesome:worship. this build has been the inspiration for me to build my own Cade Shallow SPS dominated tank.:).

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
Awesome:worship. this build has been the inspiration for me to build my own Cade Shallow SPS dominated tank.:).
Thanks :) ill have to keep an eye out for your updates myself. Are you going to run the zeo program as well? I would highly recommend it for sps and there is plenty of support on here with the zevit user thread.

RNGracias

Apr 6, 2013
Thanks :) ill have to keep an eye out for your updates myself. Are you going to run the zeo program as well? I would highly recommend it for sps and there is plenty of support on here with the zevit user thread.
I started with the basic 4 in december, now onto CV and Sponge power. results have been very good so far.