Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Zoas & Morphs Aren't Happy
2015-07-11 16.16.38.jpg
2015-07-11 16.17.12.jpg
2015-07-11 16.17.33.jpg
2015-07-11 16.16.09.jpg
Last night my tank heater flipped it's shit & got up to 30°C - luckily it was a chilly night and i didn't wake up to Reef Stew but it was close. Decided to cool the tank down a bit and change 2L of water out. Now everyone is REALLY unhappy!
Most of my morphs are crumpled up, most of my zoas are closed up tighter than a cat's bum (they resemble one too) and not even @daveH 's immune to Kryptonite Eagle Eyes will open up
Except for the Orange People Eaters, whose mouths are pooched out like I've never seen before. The last pic is of an OPE frag - i thought it was expelling something but that's it's lips
Am about to test for nitrate/phosphate. I added a Purigen bag today too.

Trash

Jan 21, 2013
I think the best thing you can do is provide them with stable water conditions. As Magic J said they should recover soon enough.

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Ouch, but they should come good - check the water, plenty of light - give them a day or two. ;)
That's Aiptasia between the zoas in the 3rd pic isn't it? :eek
Looks like it - that will irritate the nearby polyps.

Yeah I've been slowly killing them off. Only do a few at a time. All of my tough-ass zoas are open and the more precious drama queens are starting to open too. Most of the morphs are back to relative normality though some didn't even seem phased. There's one stick with 4 green morphs on it and they're still seriously unhappy - hanging off the frag like a Salvador Dali painting o_O
The other frag of morphs that are the same type and placed right beside them are a bit crumpled up but not reacting like their neighbors o_O