Off-Topic

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Zombies
Is anyone else hanging out for a zombie apocalypse? So far, everyone I have spoken to about surviving in a zombie apocalypse actually are waiting for it to happen.

So who here wants to be a zombie hunter? Also, anything else about zombies goes in here too :D

Oh, read Max Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide - Fucking awesome!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
i often say this to my friends, they think im crazy, i think it would be awesome! fight to stay alive :worship

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
I just overclocked a PC I scabbed from parts at work, so it's now faster than my main PC. I only use it for playing Left 4 Dead 2 so I can get into practice killing zombies :)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
im allmost finished downloading dead island on steam
get it dave so we can do co-op zombie killing!

V

'vspec'

That zombieland vid was sweet.

Ok here's one for you all. If you had to make a personal strategy to achieve the offensive, how would you do it?

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Well I live at a service station... So Flame thrower all the way.. and Oxy/Acet bombs ect .. all the good flashy stuff :cool:

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Did anyone ever play Postal 2? Havin flashbacks to all fun stuff you could do with cats , petrol and a match lol

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Hijack a cruise ship with a few trusted and handy bunnies err... buddies also :p

V

'vspec'

shit if I was good a bow would be sweet.

Nothing like holing up in a hardware store in a shopping centre though. Everything at your finger tips.
Dead rising (the game) was a extremely fun.