Tank Journal Archive

Stocking starts
A few little beauties that i have been collecting are going in... These are only photos from the first day so i expect alot more relaxing to happen and of course more additions later on.... love this hobby!!

IMG_6624.JPG

My wife said i may commandeer the wine rack if i keep it fully stocked... Great Success...!!!!

IMG_6625.JPG

My bio pellet reactor is working a treat but i recently saw DaveH's reactors running in his Nano and im so jealous!!

IMG_6627.JPG

I am running TMC Aquaray's on my big tank and have recently purchased more light strips and Tile in order to keep SPS, i also got these three strips for my Nano and boy do they do the job well. My light fixture is somewhat crude and my hanging kit is very backyard but i will get this tidied up soon. I just couldn't wait....

IMG_6628.PNG

I got this beautiful Golden torch from Atlas the other day... so happy i got one before they all sold out.

IMG_6639.PNG

Few Acan's... love them and will most likely get a few more to sit all together...

IMG_6641.PNG

Simply had to have this beautiful Torch... its tubes have these amazing squiggly lines on them. And a lovely Zoa rock behind it.

IMG_6636.PNG

Special mention to Dr Schell for breeding these lovely Clowns...

IMG_6647.PNG

I'm getting allot of enjoyment out of simply watching all this magic happen.