Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
The completive streak in you must have come out lol didn't you say it was going to take till Monday :P haha

Tank is cracking as mate! You're really doing a bang up job mate!

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
When it's just me and Ruby every fourth weekend (when my wife is away studying her course) I normally nap when she naps as it is exhausting.

But managed to power through today and get this done. Hahahaha

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
that makes me want to clean my tank, not sure it gives me enough encouragement to take photos, yet alone do a video.

I think i gota go down there just to grab frags off you!

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
I've got the green light for a 14x4x3 room divider... Actually more than a green light, pressure to start it!

But until I find a pot of gold, that's a few years away

dimitri

Aug 15, 2015
wont lie

jizzed pantaloons just a wee bit...

seems taking a video is easier than getting the camera settings right?

great post

E

ezza

It looks incredible! I wish mine looked half as good as yours. I love the softie tank too!!

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
It looks incredible! I wish mine looked half as good as yours. I love the softie tank too!!
Thank you very much for the kind words. We do love the softy tank, especially my wife and two year old. My little munchkin knows every fish by name in that tank and they are now actually really friendly with her. They come up to the glass while she sits on the bench and screams their names out. I often come home from work to find my wife preparing Ruby's dinner while Ruby is screaming "Annie!", "Popeye!", "Gomez!" Lol