Tank Journal Archive

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
And The Reef Gods Said "let There Be Light!"
Finally got my light off Peter A.K.A @chimaera today. the light is set and i gotta say it packs a wallop! Also got the zoa frag kindly donated by @JimmyDang a couple months back and also scored a couple of baby turbo snails as hitch hikers :D
Cheers to the both of you! Will pay it forward when i get the chance!

light.jpg

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
it sure is! got a couple of zoa frags in there atm along with A CUC. just a trochus snail and a couple of baby turbos. cycle is almost done so can add some more corals. as for fish...well lets say i gotta wait till i can fork out $250-$300 haha.
good to see your tank is on the mend @MTG :)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
it sure is! got a couple of zoa frags in there atm along with A CUC. just a trochus snail and a couple of baby turbos. cycle is almost done so can add some more corals. as for fish...well lets say i gotta wait till i can fork out $250-$300 haha.
good to see your tank is on the mend @MTG :)
thanks mate its allready half stocked again wont take long! just need to find bits i want and then grow it out! will post a pic tonight

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Love it! Glad you had somewhere suitable for the clamp, and at that distance it covers the tank really well. I did say I thought 2x of those would be overkil :p

And yeah, I spotted the turbos on the bottom of the plug but I have hundreds so figured I would contribute to the new tank :)

Reactions: MTG

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Love it! Glad you had somewhere suitable for the clamp, and at that distance it covers the tank really well. I did say I thought 2x of those would be overkil :p

And yeah, I spotted the turbos on the bottom of the plug but I have hundreds so figured I would contribute to the new tank :)
these par bulbs definitely seem to be improving over time chim! great for small nanos