Tank Journal Archive

pummerz

Jul 20, 2013
Hove
Hey Darren,

Looking good mate. Has it moved around much today? How about your sons is it looking ok?

Was good to meet you yesterday, like I said I'll have to get you around at some stage to take some of those awesome pics you take of my tank.

Cheers,
Ben...

Darren S

Aug 17, 2012
Adelaide
Hey Darren,

Looking good mate. Has it moved around much today? How about your sons is it looking ok?

Was good to meet you yesterday, like I said I'll have to get you around at some stage to take some of those awesome pics you take of my tank.

Cheers,
Ben...
Still sulking a little bit, it has attached to the glass but hasn't fully extended yet.

Darren S

Aug 17, 2012
Adelaide
Has the BTA settled yet @Darren S
I was at marine plus today and our lights should be in tomorrow.

Cheers,
Ben...
Hey Ben,
The one in Luke's tank is really happy, moved around and now found a new spot to settle and inflates nicely. Mine is taking a bit longer, it has attached to the glass but still isn't opening fully.
I will get a couple of photos in the morning.
Looking forward to getting the light, have you thought about what tubes/ colours you are going to run in it. I have five tubes that are only 3 months old so will probably just add one to them.
Darren

pummerz

Jul 20, 2013
Hove
Hey Ben,
The one in Luke's tank is really happy, moved around and now found a new spot to settle and inflates nicely. Mine is taking a bit longer, it has attached to the glass but still isn't opening fully.
I will get a couple of photos in the morning.
Looking forward to getting the light, have you thought about what tubes/ colours you are going to run in it. I have five tubes that are only 3 months old so will probably just add one to them.
Darren

That's no good hopefully it opens up soon. Have you tried feeing it? Nah haven't really got any idea about globes. I have 2 already (a ATI blue plus and another ATI pink one) But I don't even know what would be a good mix.

Cheers,
Ben...