Tank Journal Archive

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
Current Pics
so i finally had time to scratch my ass and thought to myself "i can take photos of my tank now!"
sorry about the quality of the pics. went to use the DSLR but the battery is dead -.-

so in the past two weeks ive added to sps colonies. a seriatopora species and a poccilipora species. both are doing really well and responding well to the light over the tank. the birdsnest is already showing some growth without dosing. will start dosing some time this week once i get all the additives and what not. ive also added some anthias to the tank. 3 dispars and a male lyretail anthias. they all hid for the first few hours but then i fed the tank some frozen mysis soaked in garlic and they gobbled that up like no tomorrow. now everytime i walk past the tank they come up to say hi!

1414906_661460490542359_1246422940_n.jpg

1415773_661460493875692_1667949835_n.jpg

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
yeah i do its a 45cm cube until my new tank comes in lol ill post a pic or 2 in the coming days :)

you going to get any plating monti's in this one?

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
yeah i do its a 45cm cube until my new tank comes in lol ill post a pic or 2 in the coming days :)

you going to get any plating monti's in this one?
awesome!! cant wait to see pics!! i may grab a couple of pieces but currently tabling acros are tickling my fancy. got a nice pink tabling acro im picking up in the coming days and ive also got a yellow one in my pico tank that ill add to the big one. it browned out cos it ate all the alk in the tank and because its such a small tank it went through it quickly! its colouring up again but taking its time so hopefully dosing the necessities in the big tank will help with that. i added some more rock to the scape to put more sps down the track and also added a couple of more corals from the pico :)