News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Donations - Soon
Hi everyone,

Recently I have had users message me and ask me what happened to the donations, and if possible, where to go to donate to The Reefuge.

Because of this, I am going to be opening a donation portal where users will be able to donate money to help with the costs of running The Reefuge. Users will be able to donate as much as they like, and there will be monthly goals for users to aim for.

Currently, the site costs roughly $400 a month to run and maintain. Luckily, the Australian dollar is doing well, and the bills are roughly the same price. As new features pop up, users will be able to directly donate to get sections of this site finished, or just donate for the hosting bills.

Donors will not get any special treatment or features for their donations. Donations are there for those who would like to help out financially with the site. It is not a premium service. Their account features will stay the same. Please keep this in mind if you choose to donate, as The Reefuge gives members unlimited access for free - and it always will.

Donations will be available sometime this week.

Thanks.