News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
First radio show.
Hi everyone,

6:30pm - 8:30pm Saturday night 20/08/2011. Your host will be David Sexton. Enjoy.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Anyway, the show will be rock n' roll. Some old hits, some cool tunes, and some songs you've probably never heard before. I'll be hanging around chat if anyone wants to hurl abuse or put through song requests, shout out requests, whatever. Sit back, relax, sing at the top of your lungs, and laugh your rump off at me trying to be a DJ :cool:

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Have the nerves kicked in yet David ;)
Meh, I found a method of dealing with stage fright a long time ago - I don't think about it until there's no chance to turn back. More worried about the fact that my sinuses are going off their nuts from cutting the grass, and really not having much to say.On the upside, the music list has been refined a bit from what I decided on last night in lieu of me getting requests for music that I actually own ;)

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
That's all folks. Many apologies for the disruptions to me trying to tell a story. If stuff didn't break on the first night, we wouldn't have stories to tell about it in the future would we?

:D