Tank Journal Archive

mscott

Jan 2, 2012
Wheelers Hill
Fish And Corals
Well I think it's about time I draw up my wish list.
A pair of those designer clowns, but any pair would do
A copperband butterfly
A flame angel
A green mandarin
A lawnmower blend
A coral beauty
And maybe a cleaner wrasse
And I think that's it for what I want, sadly my mother has gone and bought my sister a fish while they went to the shop for me, and of course it is an electric blue damsel.

As for corals, I'd like a bit of everything and a nem for the clowns, but only time will tell what I can fit in there.
And inverts would be a few pep shrimps and snails of a few types.

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
You may want to get rid of that fish or put it in the sump so you can put it into the tank last. Even then they are territorial bastards. Very nice fish list!

mscott

Jan 2, 2012
Wheelers Hill
It's in the tank at the moment. I was planning to re-scape before I put any fish in, so I can grab him out then. I still don't have any snails or anything. So they are next on my list. Maybe this weekend I'll find some time to get some. I'm thinking of a trip to bunarong.
But for now, it just adds a little movement to the tank

mscott

Jan 2, 2012
Wheelers Hill
Right, today i managed to take the drive over to Reeflections and i picked up 5 nass snails and also a pep shrimp.
So im still looking to grab some other snails, just not sure on what. haha

mscott

Jan 2, 2012
Wheelers Hill
FTS with Fish!!! alrighty so there are 6 ;lue green chromis, a blue damsel and a pair of occys in there now.
The photo i attached of the pair is not the pair that are in the tank, that pair was a wild caught with nem deal i got, saddly however they decided it would be fun to play in the sump and they got destroied by the return pump, as i am dealing with depression the loss of this amazing pair did tip me over the edge, quite far. The people close to me all got together to purchase the fish that are now in the tank, including a drive down to reeflections to get them. With thanks to @Buddy i got some turbo snails today and he has generously offered me some frags next time he passes by.
Hopefully though, these fish do not die in a few days as i hate to say it, but i dont think i would be able to cope at all.
For those of you who read this, thank you for putting up with my depresso post and have a good day.
DSC_0024.JPG
IMG_20140328_075752.jpg
Messenger_5854903250320838975_13959177137968449.jpg

E

ezza

You have gorgeous gorgeous fish. I'm not great at giving advice, sine my own mental health weighs me down, but all I can say is; once you gave mourned your loss, look at the beautiful creatures you have now. They will do fabulously well. They are the future and what you can focus on every day from now on. Take each day as it comes and see the beauty right there in front of you. What loving people you gave around you, to go and replace your fish.

mscott

Jan 2, 2012
Wheelers Hill
Thanks for that ezza, appreciate it.
I'll update the stocking so far here as well.
1 blue damsel
1 clown
4 chromis
1 red star
1 blue star
1 pep shrimp
4 nass snails
10 or so turbo snails
3 orange fungia
A large green finger leather coral
A large green goniopora
And a bleached nem.